The Indian fashion industry is continuously booming, with new brands launching all the time. We now have countless number of unique designs from several designers and brands. Below is a list of some of the latest fashion brands in India:
1. Alamode by Akanksha: This brand is all about sustainable fashion. Akanksha uses eco-friendly materials and practices to create her designs.
2. Deyga Organics: This brand is committed to using organic cotton in its clothing. Deyga Organics also offers a range of sustainable accessories.
3. Guppy Moms: This brand creates sustainable swimwear. Guppy Moms' swimwear is made from recycled materials.
4. Aadveka: This brand is known for its ethnic wear. Aadveka's designs are inspired by traditional Indian textiles and patterns.
5. Elinor Jewels: This brand creates handcrafted jewellery. Elinor Jewels' pieces are made with ethically sourced gemstones.
These are just a few of the many new fashion brands that have launched in India in the last decade. The Indian fashion industry is constantly evolving, and it is exciting to see new brands with fresh ideas entering the market.
If you are a customer who loves to browse through a large variety from lots of brands before buying, then e-commerce shopping is the best choice for you. And when it comes to e-commerce shopping, did you know that Blance offers amazing discounts? Just download the Blance app, select your favourite E-commerce giant (Amazon, Flipkart, etc.) and see for yourself!